The environmental cause is everyone's responsibility. We believe, practice and defend sustainable actions that contribute to a better world.
We planted a seed in the green capital of the Americas, a new concept in hospitality: Ecodesign. A welcome surrounded by commitment to the environment, aesthetics, technology and the pleasure to serve.
Due to our actions for a greener world, we are certified by ISO 14001 (SGA) - an internationally accepted standard that establishes guidelines on environmental management in companies, in addition to being elected Sustainable Hotel of the Year by Guia 4 Rodas - 2012.
We also received, in 2015, the Seal Ecolíderes - Ouro Level, a program developed by TripAdvisor that awards hotels and inns committed to sustainable practices, facilitating the research and reservation of travelers looking for a stay focused on sustainability.
Make each lodging experience a differentiated welcome for the care and respect with people and nature, offering services committed to the improvement of the environmental management system, always meeting the legal requirements and preventing pollution.
Accessibility in Verdegreen
- Apartments adapted for people with special needs;
- Removable ramp for hanging garden access;
- Non-slip mats for use during bathing;
- Indicative plates with braille reading;
- Room Service menus and branch lists in braille;
- Flexibility in the menu (items without gluten, lactose, sugar etc.);
- Persons with reduced mobility can check in at the Host's Desk;
- Special services for the elderly.
Actions of the Green Attitude Program
Green attitudes already practiced
- Natural ceramic tiles
- reforested wood
- Valuing local crafts
- Natural lighting in all social areas
- Low consumption LED lighting
- Sensors of presence
- Less polluting low-consumption air conditioner
- Use of water heating through solar energy
- Smart Elevators
- Smart TVs (low power consumption)
- Water Reuse
- Dual Drive Discharges
- Gardens surrounding and on the roof
- Organic garden
We practice on a day-to-day basis:
- Majority of suppliers less than 100km away.
- Team committed to environmental cause
- Educational work with guests
- Conservation and maintenance of public garden
- Support to the initiatives of the WWF and entities focused on socio-environmental sustainability
- Bicycles at guests' disposal
- Use of recycled and certified paper
- Use of biodegradable cleaning products
- Collaborative Green Attitude Program
- ISO 14001 Certificate - Environmental Management System
- Reuse of rainwater in discharges, irrigation of gardens and various washes
- Selective waste management throughout the hotel, including in the rooms.
Interactive Green Attitude Program
The Atitude Verde Interativa program aims to implement sustainability actions, suggested by guests, focused on commitment to society and the environment. In addition to collaborating for a greener world, those who have their idea made will receive courtesy of (02) two nights in a double room, including breakfast.
Guests can submit their Green Attitude suggestion within 30 (thirty) days after check-out either physically or through the form below.